Malaysia is one of the best locations for offshore development and is listed as a top ten emerging outsourcing destination. We at INSCALE recognized Malaysia's unique potential back in 2006 and today, our office is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and comprises 250 employees. We can provide you with a strong international collaboration platform through our modern facilities and high quality IT infrastructure.
The top 10 reasons we chose Malaysia as Nearshore location are:
Analyst chosen location
Unlimited accesses to resources
- There is a large pool of experienced IT developers in Kuala Lumpur. Furthermore open immigration laws allow us to employ unlimited number of non-Malaysian developers for our customers teams.
Multicultural development teams
- In Kuala Lumpur, we build teams with developers of various nationalities. The development teams have high cultural diversity, international mindset and easy interaction with your employees.
All technologies supported
- The access to international resources enables us to incorporate experience with any technology into your development team.
Good English language
- Software developers in Kuala Lumpur speak very good English as it is a commonly spoken language and mother tongue of many Malaysians. The international developers who relocate to Kuala Lumpur also have a good command of the English language.
- Kuala Lumpur is a nice place to live.
- The city is clean, safe and geopolitically stable. There is high cultural diversity and people from various backgrounds are welcomed - creating a conducive environment to attract international developers.
- It is also a good work environment for the employees you may relocate to Kuala Lumpur to interact with your team. Most westerners enjoy working in Kuala Lumpur for extended periods of time.
Good business environment
- Kuala Lumpur is an easy place to conduct business. The Malaysian government actively supports the IT sector and provides a legal framework that is conducive for international business.
Access to Asian Market
- Kuala Lumpur is a good location for IT companies who want a presence in the Asian market to better service their customers. This includes localized language support and proximity to regional customers – all at offshore cost levels.
- Kuala Lumpur has a half day overlap with European time. There is a two hour time difference with Sydney and Melbourne, and the same time as Perth. A team in Kuala Lumpur will easily work with your local developers as well as cover some of the time slots your own employees do not work.
No visa requirements
- Malaysia has a strong Global Passport Ranking on both the Henley Passport Index and Arton Capital. Malaysians are entitled to travel to 162 Countries on a Visa-Free Access and receive a 90 days Schengen business visa on arrival in the Schengen area. EU citizens receive 90 days business visa on arrival to Malaysia. Easy travel is also allowed to and from Malaysia and the Commonwealth countries.
For further reading, please refer to https://www.henleypassportindex.com/passport-index and https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php.
Level 22, Menara Binjai,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
(+60) 3 2712 3292