- Large & well educated talent pool - Ukraine has about 20 major IT educational centers producing about 30,000 IT-graduates annually with bachelor, MSc or PhD diploma
- Ukraine has a population of more than 45 million, and a labor force of more than 22 million.
- Ukraine has the world’s 5thlargest and fastest growing IT outsourcing services market in the world, with estimated revenues more of $5 billion, and more than 1.000 IT service companies and 100+ multinational R&D centers. – Deloitte http://bit.ly/2t5d9xC
- The cost of employing a software developer in Ukraine, or outsourcing IT business solutions development to Ukraine, is still about one-half of the cost of doing so in the EU.
- Ukraine has an internet penetration rate of greater than 33%, or over 15 million users.
- Suitable time zone - Ukraine is only one hour ahead of most European countries
- Western orientation - Ukrainian software engineering industry is focused on USA and European Union
- Ukraine has strong educational system enabling Ukrainian developers to tackle problems that are technically complicated.
- Citizens of the countries of the EU do NOT need visas for entering Ukraine. From June 2017 Ukrainian citizens can visa free travel to an EU country for up to 90 days out of any 180-day period.
- Traveling to Ukraine by plane takes 2-3 hours from most larger European cities.
Gulliver, Tower B, 11th floor
Sportyvna Square 1a
Kiev, Ukraine 01023