Ukraine has the largest pool of available IT resources in Europe and is the prime destination in terms of availability and cost of resources, as well as time zone and distance to Europe. Many software developers in Ukraine have working experience with European companies and will rapidly be effective in your team.
WHY YOU SHOULD OUTSOURCE TO UKRAINE:
- Offshoring Destination of the Year (2017) by Global Sourcing Association http://www.gsa-uk.com/event/gsa-uk-awards-2017/
- 40K new IT graduates from >20 universities and private IT schools: https://outsourcingreview.org/it-education-2017-in-ukraine-trends-prospects-difficulties
- Well educated workforce : 79% of Ukrainians obtained higher education: http://uis.unesco.org/country/UA
- The cost of software development in Ukraine is about half of the cost vs western Europe
- Suitable time zone - Ukraine is only one hour ahead of most European countries
- Ukraine is 4th in the world by the number of certified technical specialists https://www.contactukraine.com/it/opening-it-company-in-ukraine
- Western orientation - Ukrainian software engineering industry is focused on US and European Union
- Citizens of EU countries need no visa to enter Ukraine.
- Ukrainian citizens need no visa travel to Schengen area https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/eu-approves-visa-free-travel-ukrainians/
- Traveling to Ukraine by plane takes 2-3 hours from most large European cities
Gulliver BC (Tower A), 6th floor
1A Ploscha Sportyvna
Kiev, Ukraine 01023