We are looking for a Swedish, Norwegian or Danish speaking Sales Development Representative
Are you a hunter and speaking either of the Scandinavian languages? Are you a resilient person who shines at the extrovert challenges of bringing in new leads that can benefit from our services? Do you have proud professional integrity and a competitive hunger to cold call, cold mail, maintain and nurture new sales opportunities?
We are opening our inside sales office at our location in Lisbon, Portugal. Imagine yourself relocating to an incredible living city for a couple of years, in a beautiful weather climate with everything you need around the corner. Work at an awesome office in the heart of Lisbon including super competitive salary package and beneficial tax exemptions.
INSCALE is a Danish IT people management company founded in 2006. We are 650 employees and through a simple subscription service we help our clients to find, headhunt and hire the best software developers locally in Scandinavia and the UK or at our business centres in Portugal, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Malaysia.
Enter into a B2B Sales Career
INSCALE offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of a global organisation and further develop your sales career. From our office based in the heart of Lisbon, you are needed to help us increase our B2B service and market expansion in Scandinavia and the UK. You will have a unique opportunity to engage in the IT business first-hand and in close operation experienced Sales rep’s of our organisation.
Depending on your own engagement, ambitions, and talent, we offer you to within a timeframe of 9-18 months an opportunity to further develop your career as Account or Sales Representative working with the entire framework of sales – from cradle to order.
You will not work alone. We got your back on both inbound and outbound sales; from the necessary inhouse marketing lead-generation to the very experienced sales expertise.
We work as ONE TEAM so your primary tasks would be to discover opportunities and book meetings with prospects who are looking for software developers and interested in our subscription service model. You will assist and schedule the calendar on behalf of our experienced Sales Rep’s for them to meet, hopefully close the deal and bring the client into the INSCALE family.
We are right building up our own SDR team and anticipate being 5-8 colleagues based in Lisbon at the end of 2023.
You will not work alone. We got your back on both inbound and outbound sales; from the necessary inhouse marketing efforts to very experienced sales expert colleagues.
We work as ONE TEAM so your primary tasks would be to meet clients who are looking for software developers to sell our service model. Our telemarketing will assist and schedule your calendar; you will do your best to engage and proactively strengthen the knowledge of our service and potentially close the deal and bring the client into the INSCALE family.
We are right now 5 employees in the Sales and Marketing organisation and anticipate being 9 during 2022.
Shape your future:
You will focus only on outbound sales towards new B2B suspects and prospects. Our clients are predominantly scale-up’s and SMB software product development companies only working in different industries like green-tech, fintech, banking, retail-tech, e-commerce, robotics, media and more.
Prospect, qualify, and generate new opportunities via marketing generated leads – predefined and delivered to you
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing our Ideal Client Profile
- Actively seek out and contact new sales opportunities and decisionmakers, creating a buying interest of a simple subscription service and schedule appointments on behalf of our senior sales representatives
- Primarily make initial contact via phone alternative emails and reach outs via LinkedIn
- Establish our presence in the minds of our future clients in Scandinavia and the UK, handling prospect questions and inquiries
- Perform admin duties as preparing conversation notes and report details into our CRM solution, follow-up suspects, schedule calendars and quality control your deliverables.
- Participate in internal and external sales meetings
This is you
There are several ways into this position. However, there is a prerequisite of being native in one or more, Scandinavian languages and master English at professional working proficiency. Being a strong communicator and having experience as SDR within the IT industry is also a plus.
You are extrovert and display a personal positive, high-energy, and ambitious attitude with a passion for results.
- You have a strong interest in business development towards the software industry
- You must have really strong communication skills via phone and email
- You are a fast learner can keep up the good spirit and mood of your surroundings
- You have ambitions to work with professional sales – this is not just a job; this is a lifestyle!
- You can work under pressure and structured assure follow-up on your leads and contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and standard CRM tools. We use Pipedrive
- You have the eye on the ball short-term and long-term
- You are ok to work in a small team where not everything is carved in stone and planned to the minute.
What we offer
INSCALE is a dynamic global organisation characterised by professionalism, multicultural, an open atmosphere and great opportunities for professional career building and personal development. We offer a comprehensive introduction program and on-the-job training to help you perform.
You will be working in a motivating, social environment with dedicated colleagues, who show a high degree of team spirit by knowledge sharing and best practices. While we are ambitious, we also care about our work-life balance. We are likely to meet several times yearly for various events and celebrations. We work in a hybrid model (2 days at home/3 days at the office)
We see the right candidate evolving into a Senior Sales role or team-lead. You will receive a competitive salary package plus commission with no cap and benefits.
If you want to know more – call or send me your application.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
Niels Erik Wøhlk
VP of Sales and Marketing
Tel. +45 3157 9300
I would be happy to discuss your requirements and a potential match.