The top 10 reasons we chose Malaysia as Nearshore location are:
- Analyst chosen location: Malaysia is in top 3 of A.T Kearney's Global Services Location Index
- Unlimited accesses to resources: There is a large pool of experienced IT developers in Kuala Lumpur. Furthermore open immigration laws allow us to employ unlimited number of non-Malaysian developers in our customers teams.
- Multicultural development teams: In Kuala Lumpur we build teams with developers from many different nationalities. The development teams have high cultural diversity, international mindset and easy interaction with your employees.
- All technologies supported: The access to international resources allows us to include experience with any technology in your development team.
- Good English language: Software developers in Kuala Lumpur speak very good English. English is a commonly spoken language and is the mother tongue of many Malaysians. The international developers who come to Kuala Lumpur also have a good command of the English language.
- Attractive location: Kuala Lumpur is a nice place to live. The city is clean and safe and is geo politically stable. There is high cultural diversity and general welcome of people from different backgrounds. This helps attract international developers. It is also a good work environment for the employees you send to Kuala Lumpur to interact with your team. Most westerners enjoy working in Kuala Lumpur for extended periods of time.
- Good business environment: Kuala Lumpur is an easy place to conduct business. The Malaysian government actively supports the IT sector and provides a legal framework that is conducive for international business.
- Access to Asian Market: Kuala Lumpur is a good location for IT companies who want a presence in the Asian market to better service their customers. This includes localized language support and proximity to regional customers – all at offshore cost levels.
- Time difference: Kuala Lumpur has half day overlap with European time. There is a two hour time difference to Sydney and Melbourne and the same time as Perth. A team in Kuala Lumpur will easily work with your developers as well as cover some of the time slots your own employees do not work.
- No visa requirements: Malaysian citizens do not need a prearranged visa when visiting Schengen. The Malaysian passport is ranked 7 in the international passport ranking on level with the Australian passport:https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php. Malaysian citizens receive a 90 days Schengen business visa on arrival in the Schengen area. EU citizens also receive 90 days business visa on arrival to Malaysia. Easy travel is also allowed to and from Malaysia and the Commonwealth countries.
Level 22, Menara Binjai,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
(+60) 3 2712 3292