What information will we collect about you?
INSCALE collects data from you through our interactions with you and through our web site, career site and services that we provide to you. The data we collect depends on the context of your interaction with INSCALE, the services you use and applicable law.
We collect the following information when you submit an application for a position:
- Name and contact data: Name, email address, phone number, address, Skype ID
- Demographic data: Data about you, such as, nationality, current location (country), date of birth and education.
- Working experience and skills: Working experience, your skills, the related year of experience and any information that you provide in your CV submitted to the Company, marital status, identification number / passport number, LinkedIn URL, career start date, current company, current job title, current salary, inactive period, notice period, expected salary and job history.
Your personal data was obtained from you:
- When you submit your resume / CV through interactions with our recruiters
- Application form on the corporate web site
- When you submit your data through our candidate profile request
- Through LinkedIn forms Newsletters subscription and online enquiry at our corporate website
Access to INSCALE Client Portal
We collect your name, email address and password for the purpose of granting access to our client portal. We also collect other information about you when you are the contact persons of our clients, such as, your job title, phone number and Skype ID.
How do we use your data?
Your personal data may be used and further processed for the assessment of your job application with INSCALE and upon your successful application, for purposes including the following;
- For administration purposes related to employment.
- For the purpose of complying with the statutory laws and requirements of governmental bodies and other related parties.
- For the purposes of our corporate governance.
- For the provision of personal data to authorized parties as may be requested by the employee.
Your personal data is processed in our offices located in Denmark, Portugal, Malaysia, Macedonia & Ukraine and may be transferred to our client to which we provide the service.
Provide service to our client
We use data that we collect to create user accounts for our clients for accessing the client portal and contact our clients when providing our services.
Provide service to visitors to our website
LinkedIn Form Submission
When submitting your information through a form on one of our LinkedIn ads, we’ll use your information to process your request for information chosen in the form and/or use your information to contact you about our services and products if so selected in the form.
INSCALE also uses Matomo to track user behavior on our website. Matomo is a web analytical platform that focuses on data protection and privacy. The data we collect in Matomo is used only for audience measurement, evaluation of the website performance/usability and not for any other purpose. To find out more, visit https://matomo.org/
Aggregated data helps us to analyze trends and patterns on our pages. We can get answers to questions like:
- Did we place this action button in the right place?
- What are the most used features in the platform?
- Why is a certain page loading so slowly?
- Where do our users get stuck in their workflow?
With the help of this data we can make better decisions and improve usability, so you get better user experience at the end of the day.
- We ensure anonymization
- We use Matomo’s cookie-less tracking feature.
- We use Matomo’s feature to anonymize visitor IP addresses.
- To find out more, visit their official site.
Data collected in Matomo is fully controlled by INSCALE. We use Matomo’s on-premise version, which means all data is stored on INSCALE’s WordPress infrastructure. INSCALE won’t make this data accessible to any other companies.
You can opt out of being tracked by Matomo anytime by using the button below.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
Where we store your data?
For all the purposes above, your data are stored by our data processors who have to guarantee the data protection and confidentiality.
How long we keep it?
We apply different data retention policies to different data processing activities by considering the purpose of data processing and the possibility giving you the ability to remove your data.
- Job application – 3 years or as long as you wish to maintain your profile with us.
- Newsletter subscription – Data will be deleted when you unsubscribe from our service.
- Online enquiry – We remove your contact information when we no longer need to communicate with you.
- Client portal – We remove your data when you do not need the access and when you are no longer the contact of our client.
What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted (except for data that is retained for complying with statutory laws). Please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. Our Data Protection Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
Copyright © INSCALE 2022