We are looking for a Norwegian-speaking Sales Executive
Are you a hunter? Are you a resilient person who shines at the extrovert challenges of bringing in new business? Do you have proud professional integrity and a competitive hunger for meeting C-level and decision makers in the Nordics and the UK? Can you work effectively autonomous with little supervision in a tight-knit sales team?
We are opening our inside sales office at our location in Lisbon, Portugal. Imagine yourself relocating to an incredible living city for a couple of years, in a beautiful weather climate with everything you need around the corner. Work at an awesome office in the heart of Lisbon including super competitive salary package.
INSCALE is a Danish IT people management company founded in 2006. We are 650 employees and through a simple subscription service we help our clients to find, headhunt and hire the best software developers locally in Scandinavia and the UK or at our business centres in Portugal, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Malaysia.
Continue your B2B Sales Career
INSCALE offers you a unique opportunity to be a part of a global organisation and further develop your sales career. From our office based in the heart of Lisbon, you are needed to help us increase our B2B service and market expansion in Scandinavia and the UK. You will have a unique opportunity to engage in the IT business first-hand and in close operation with the sales team at the head office.
Depending on your own engagement, ambitions, and talent, we offer you to within a timeframe of 9-18 months an opportunity to further develop your career as Account or Sales Executive Account or working with more complex frameworks of sales.
One team – Your Choice
You will not work alone. We got your back on both inbound and outbound sales; from the necessary inhouse marketing lead-generation to the very experienced sales expertise.
We work as ONE TEAM so your primary tasks would be to discover opportunities and meet clients looking for software developers and interested in our subscription service model.
Depending on your talent, ambition, and competencies you can choose to work with the entire sales cycle from cradle to order or our telemarketer can assist and schedule your calendar with suspect/prospect meetings.
We are right now 6 employees in the Sales and Marketing organisation and building up a new team, that you will be a part of, in Lisbon. We anticipate 5-8 team players based in Lisbon at the end of 2023.
You will not work alone. We got your back on both inbound and outbound sales; from the necessary inhouse marketing efforts to very experienced sales expert colleagues.
We work as ONE TEAM so your primary tasks would be to meet clients who are looking for software developers to sell our service model. Our telemarketing will assist and schedule your calendar; you will do your best to engage and proactively strengthen the knowledge of our service and potentially close the deal and bring the client into the INSCALE family.
We are right now 5 employees in the Sales and Marketing organisation and anticipate being 9 during 2022.
Shape your future:
You will focus only on outbound sales towards new B2B suspects and prospects. Our clients are predominantly scale-up’s and SMB software product development companies working in different industries like green-tech, fintech, banking, retail-tech, e-commerce, robotics, media and more.
- Prospect, qualify, and generate new opportunities through phone calls, marketing generated meetings and leads, client referrals and growth/awareness initiatives like networking via LinkedIn
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing our Ideal Client Profile
- Actively seek out and contact new sales opportunities and decisionmakers, creating a buying interest of a simple subscription service to the point of sale and closure of the deal.
- Establish our presence in the minds of our future clients in Scandinavia and the UK, handling prospect questions and inquiries
- Perform admin duties as preparing clients meetings and report conversation notes, meeting minutes and other details into our CRM solution, follow-up suspects and quality control your deliverables
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close
- Participate in internal and external sales meetings
- Responsible for formal internal hand-over of the deal to our operation as well as client kick-off participation.
This is you
There are several ways into this position. However, there is a prerequisite of being native in one or more, Scandinavian languages and master English at professional working proficiency. Being a strong communicator and having 3-5+ years sales experience within IT/software/consultancy industry with a good portfolio of successful closed sales deals behind you is a definite plus.
- You are extrovert and display a personal positive, high-energy, and ambitious attitude with a passion for results.
- You are a proud, ambitious sales professional that can work under pressure, have eyes for details and structured
- assure follow-up on your leads and contacts.
- You must be a good listener, have really strong communication skills via phone, email and meeting presentations
- You are a fast learner can keep up the good spirit and mood of your surroundings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and standard CRM tools. We use Pipedrive
- You have the eye on the ball short-term and long-term
- You are ok to work in a small team where not everything is carved in stone and planned to the minute.
- Certificate in classic sales methodologies like Solution selling, Customer Centric, Challenger, Neuro Marketing or other would be an advantage
What we offer
INSCALE is a dynamic global organisation characterised by professionalism, multicultural, an open atmosphere and great opportunities for professional career building and personal development. We offer a comprehensive introduction program and on-the-job training to help you perform.
You will be working in a motivating, social environment with dedicated colleagues, who show a high degree of team spirit by knowledge sharing and best practices. While we are ambitious, we also care about our work-life balance. We are likely to meet several times yearly for various events and celebrations. We work in a hybrid model (2 days at home/3 days at the office)
We see the right candidate evolving into a Senior Sales role or team-lead. You will receive a competitive salary package plus commission with no cap and benefits.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
Niels Erik Wøhlk
VP of Sales and Marketing
Tel. +45 3157 9300
I would be happy to discuss your requirements and a potential match.